Dear Our Valued Clients
Thank you for your trust in us so far in using the services of PT CARE Technologies. May we all always be in good health.
As the number of Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases increase, as well as its categorization as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), in addition to government appeals to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus, we inform that PT CARE Technologies will keep our commitment to fulfill all of our client’s needs related to the service and maintenance of our applications.
However, we are aware of current anxieties and so we developed several preventative and protective measures in order to protect our clients and employees of PT CARE Technologies as much as possible. On that front, beginning on the 19th of March 2020 we implement these following policies:
- Assign employees to work from Home in turns.
- Postpone or cancel all face-to-face meetings or visitations (will be adjusted based on agreement between PT CARE Technologies and clients.)
- We have developed a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) so that our company will continue to operate normally. The BCP Procedures are attached to this letter.
- For Delivery of invoices, offers, contracts, and other supporting documents will be done via email in pdf form.
Thus we convey this information to you.
We hope for circumstances to improve and the return of normalcy so that we all may perform activities normally again.
For inquiries, please contact us:
- General Coordinator : Fitria Asri N
- Central Operation Coordinator : Chandra Soerjani & Diyan Rahmawati
- Business Development Coordinator : Chandra Widjaja & Natasya Pinkan
- Infrastructure Coordinator : Taufik Ihsany
PT CARE Technologies